a. Our Privacy Commitment
SK- Skin Health Cosmetics is a company that guides its conduct towards trust and transparency before its consumers. Your data´s confidentiality and safety are essential for Sk – Skin Health Cosmetics.
- - Who processes your data?
- - How is your data processed?
- - What for?
- - For how long?
We always use your personal data with transparency in order to give you the best services and to present you our offers in the most favourable terms.
We want you to know that your personal data is safe with us, because we guarantee their confidentiality, using the best practices in the security field.
b. Who is your Personal Data Controller
SK – Skin Health Cosmetics and its employees undertake to use your personal data only for the purposes that were previously notified to you, and always in a safe and responsible manner.
c. Personal Data that We Collect
We collect some of your personal data, for example, when you use our Website or any of our cell phone applications, or when you contact us.
To send you our marketing campaigns, SK- Skin Health Cosmetics will request the following personal data:
- Telephone nº
- Age/age range
- Skin type/characteristics
d. Personal Data Categories that We Collect
We may collect and process the following personal data categories regarding you as a data subject:
- i. Data of Registered sites´users:
- a. i. User´s identification data – name, email and country – when creating an account in our website and subscribing our newsletters;
e. What is the legal basis for Processing your Personal Data
Since your data is going to be collected for the purposes of marketing and to send you our newsletters, the legal basis for such processing is your consent.
f. How and Why Do We Use your Personal Data
We use your personal data with the following purposes:
- i. Marketing – to inform you about news and offers that may interest you; as well as sending samples following requests and product recommendation according to the required characteristics.
g. How do we keep your Personal Data Safe
We provide a wide range of information security measures, aligned with the best national and international practices, in order to protect your personal data, including technological controls, administrative, technical, physical measures and procedures that ensure your personal data’ protection, thus preventing its unintended use, unauthorised access and disclosure, its loss, wrongful and unintended change, or its unauthorised destruction. Regarding information security, we are committed with the same continuous improvement that we strive to achieve in our daily activity.
Among others, we emphasise the following measures:
- i. Restricted access to your personal data,only to those who need to use them for the purposes set forth hereinabove;
- ii. Storage and transfer of personal data only in a secure manner;
- iii. Protection of the information systems through devices that prevent unauthorised access to your personal data;
- iv. Execution of mechanisms that ensure the integrity and quality of your personal data;
- v. Ongoing monitoring of the IT systems, in order to prevent, detect and impede the unauthorised use of your personal data;
- vi. Redundancy of personal data storage, processing and communication equipment, to avoid availability loss.
h. How long do we Store your Personal Data
We store your personal data only during the period required for the purposes set forth in paragraph e) hereinabove or to comply with the law.
Once the defined storage period is reached, your personal data will be anonymised or destroyed/eliminated in a secure manner.
The most relevant storage periods defined for the purposes for which the personal data are processed are:
- i. Marketing – 2 years since the last interaction;
i. To Whom May We Disclose your Personal Data
In some cases, we may disclose your personal data to processors, within the scope of the services provided by these. In those cases, we demand that such processors have in force the appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. Therefore, we may disclose your data to:
- - IT services ;
- - Marketing services (communication delivery);
- - Consulting services supporting the various business areas;
In addition, your personal data could be disclosed to third parties- namely, Infarmed- Infarmed IP.
j. How May you Exercise your Personal Data Protection Rights
- i. Right to be informed: request additional information regarding our use of your data;
- ii. Right to Access: access or request access to the personal data you provided;
- iii. Right to Portability: request the transmission of the personal data you provided;
- iv. Right to Rectification: request the rectification or update of your personal data;
- v. Right to Erasure: request the erasure of your personal data when allowed by law or contract;
- vi. Right to Restriction: request the restriction of the way we process your personal data, whilst we are rectifying or clarifying eventual doubts regarding its content or its use.
- vii. Right to Object: we provide an open channel for you to contest decisions regarding your personal data.
You also have the right to withdraw or change, your consent at, any time.
To exercise your personal data protection rights or whenever you have any question regarding the processing of your personal data you should contact us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer through email(email@example.com).
Poderá ainda contatar o nosso Data Protection Officer através de email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (CNPD) – Address: Rua de São Bento, 148 – 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa – Phone number: +351213928400 – Fax: +351213976832 – Email: email@example.com.
The introduction of cookies not only helps Websites to recognize the Costumer/User device the next time he visits them, but will also be crucial for its functioning.
The cookies used by SK – Skin Health Cosmetics in all its Websites, do not collect personal information that allow the identification of its Customer/User, only storing generic information namely the Client´s/User´s way or place/country of access and the way they use the Websites, among others. Cookies only store information regarding Client´s/User´s preferences.
Cookies that we collect
The below table describes the cookies that we collect and the information stored by them.